Corban J. Porter
Phone: (510) 628-2192
Fax: (510) 628-2146
Office: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Corban Porter is an attorney in MH’s California office with more than 12 years of litigation experience in state and federal courts. Corban maintains a diverse litigation practice including bad faith and insurance coverage matters relating to property damage, health insurance and life insurance disputes. His litigation background encompasses cases involving fraud, breach of contract, elder (financial) abuse, construction, premises liability, product liability, Business & Professions Code Section 17200 claims, interpleader, and declaratory relief actions. Corban has secured successful resolutions for clients at every phase of litigation through dispositive motions, arbitration, appraisals, settlements, and trials.
Before joining the firm, Corban worked as an attorney a prominent law firm handling an array of commercial, construction and insurance disputes. Corban received his juris doctor from The George Washington University Law School and his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2009
- Brigham Young University, B.A. Philosophy, 2005