Elizabeth "Soni" Wroblewski
Phone: (713) 337-8878
Fax: (713) 337-8850
Elizabeth “Soni” Wroblewski represents some of the nation’s largest insurers on the plaintiff and defense side in federal and state courts across the country, with a focus on life, health, and disability insurance. Her diverse litigation experience includes confirming policy rescissions based on misrepresentations, pursuing insurance fraud claims, defending breach of contract, bad faith and deceptive trade practices claims, upholding ERISA benefit denials and recovering provider overpayments. Soni also has extensive experience defending healthcare payors in all aspects of payor-provider litigation.
During law school, Soni was the Executive Director of the Moot Court team and competed in multiple competitions such as the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kong, Texas Young Lawyers Association State Moot, National Health Law Moot Court Competition, and the L. Edward Bryant, Jr. National Health Law Transactional Competition where she placed as a championship finalist and won a best memorandum award. Soni also served as an intern for Judge Frances Stacy in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and was the President for the University of Houston Law Center Health Law Organization.
When not in the office, Soni enjoys exploring Houston’s culinary scene, traveling to new places, or spoiling her cats, Boots and Louise.
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Frances Stacy, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., Order of the Barristers, 2019
- The University of Texas at Dallas, B.A., Criminology, 2015