Estefania "Stef" Negrette
Phone: (561) 430-3022
Fax: (305) 812-1033
Office: SOUTH FLORIDA
Estefania Negrette (“Stef”) is an associate in the firm’s Boca Raton office. Her practice is focused in the areas of insurance coverage, general liability, commercial litigation, ERISA, and labor and employment. Stef’s insurance practice includes defending insurance carriers in actions alleging breach of contract, tort, bad faith, and fraud.
Since the beginning of her legal career, Stef has successfully defended insurers in lawsuits involving residential and commercial property disputes arising from natural disasters, water intrusion, plumbing failures, remediation, and faulty construction. She has extensive motion practice experience including arguing dispositive motions resulting in dismissals and, in even one case, the striking of an opposing party’s experts leading to the dismissal of the case on the eve of trial.
While in law school, Stef competed in four moot court competitions, including the National Puerto Rican Bar Moot Court Competition, where her team was awarded Best Brief at Nationals. Stef went on to graduate magna cum laude and received Book Awards in Contracts, Evidence, and Appellate Practice Workshop. During law school, Stef also completed a judicial internship with the Honorable Tim Bailey of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Outside of the office, Stef enjoys traveling to new places, reading, gardening, and spending time with her husband, JJ, and their mini dachshund, Link.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- National Employment Law Council Academy, 2022 Fellow
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- Florida International University, Chapman Graduate School of Business, 2014
- Florida State University, 2010