Jaclyn A. Zinsmeister
Phone: (713) 333-8817
Fax: (713) 337-8850
Jackie Zinsmeister is an Associate in the firm’s Houston office. Jackie received her Bachelor of Science in Political Science in 2017 from Texas A&M University where she graduated cum laude. She then earned her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center where she graduated cum laude. In law school, Jackie competed nationally with the Law Center’s Alternative Dispute Resolution team, was a member of the Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law, and also worked as a research assistant for the O’Quinn Law Library.
Prior to joining McDowell Hetherington, Jackie was an associate at a prominent Houston family law firm where her practice consisted of complex custody disputes and high-net worth property division. There, she gained significant trial experience.
Outside of the office, Jackie enjoys spending time with family (including her dog, Peppa), horseback riding, running at Memorial Park, and watching Aggie football.
- Dean’s Scholarship, University of Houston Law Center
- J. Huey O’Toole Scholarship Award
- University of Houston Law Center LEX Award, Statutory Interpretation and Regulation
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Political Science and Minor in Business Administration, cum laude, 2017