Sarah L. Rabourn
Phone: (713) 221-3842
Fax: (713) 337-8850
Sarah Rabourn is an associate in the firm’s Houston office. Sarah received her J.D. and Tax LL.M. from the University of Houston Law Center and her B.A. in History and Political Science from Wellesley College. She also received her M.S. in Education from Johns Hopkins University. In law school, Sarah served as the Chief Notes and Comments Editor for the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal and as a Research Assistant for tax law. Prior to law school, Sarah was a middle-school teacher before becoming a paralegal at a Houston law firm.
In Sarah’s free time, she enjoys long distance running, reading, and exploring the incredible Houston restaurant scene with her fiancé.
- *Awaiting Licensure in Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2023
- University of Houston Law Center, Tax LL.M., 2023
- Johns Hopkins University School of Education, M.S., Education, 2016
- Wellesley College, B.A., History and Political Science, 2013